Friday, June 13, 2008

A website to share Crime Announcement in japanese forums

I read that Japanese launched a website to share Crime Announcement on internet. The website is Yokoku.in where anyone can share crime announcements that can be found on any Japanese online forums.
I tried to see the website but it looks that it is not working for the moment

This is inspired by the stubbing in Akihabara on june 8, to prevent another crime at an earlier stage. The 25-year-old man went on a killing rampage in central Tokyo on Sunday, he posted a series of messages on an online bulletin board from his cellphone. He wrote that he intended to use his vehicle and knife to kill people in the central Tokyo district of Akihabara. Seven people died and 11 were injured. Kato was splattered with blood when he was arrested during the attack.
I started to feel that Tokyo is no more safe for families, may be it is exaggerated but when I think about the victims who died on that day, they did know that their lives will end like that. May be they were just walking or shopping. May Allah protect us inshallah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know from my reading of Japanese newspapers, it is a phone website. I don't know if you can access to it through Internet.

momiji said...

about the crime happened that's really seems scary , hope it will not happen again,
about your blog, it is very helpful and informative. I'm glad that i know about it,
i will keep checking it from while to while, and i want to ask if i can add you blog to my favorite blogs list?

Hafida said...

Thanks momiji for your nice comment.
Of course you can add it to your favorite blog list. I will try to keep writing here.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!