Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tsumra-Ladies Cycling Tour - May 9, 2010

Whether you are a novice or an avid cyclist, you are more than welcome to join us on our next cycling tour.
  • Address:
すずめっこ森 マルヤ観光農園
〒315-0067
茨城県かすみがうら市下佐谷978-1
  • Activity: Picking strawberries and enjoying time together.
  • Meeting Point: Parking area (1st floor) of Tsukuba University International Student Center (筑波大学留学生センター)
  • Date & time: Sunday 9th of May 2010, at 09:00
  • Distance: 14 Km (one way)
  • Required time: About 75 min (one way)
  • What to bring: Hat, water or drink, 800円(cost for picking strawberries), sweets or food (light lunch in a small park near the farm)
  • Remarks: Don't forget to pump your bicycle before the tour :) - We may visit park and temple (Houunji) in our way to take a prompt rest.
  • Map: See below. The blue line is the way that we are going to take. You can zoom in the map to have closer look.



View Tsumra-Ladies Cycling Tour - May 9, 2010 in a larger map

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam Sis,

Apologies but what Im gonna ask you is not related to your topic.

I'll be coming to Tokyo, Japan in June for holiday. Is there any halal food stall/restaurant that I can patronise?Particularly those serving authentic Japanese food.

Than you in advance.

With regards,
Nori

Hafida said...

Salam
Usually Indian and Pakistani restaurants in Japan/ Tokyo have Halal food. It is better if you ask them before you order, just to check if it is Halal.
I think it is difficult to find a japanese restaurant selling Halal food because most japanese food contains Sake (japanese wine). Since I do not live in Tokyo, I cannot really help you.

I hope you will enjoy your trip.
Salam

Marilyn said...

Dear Fadoua,

Excuse me for also leaving another comment that is not related to your post. I am a writer in Singapore doing some research on Islam in Japan and I hope to get some help in getting more information, specifically on how Ramadan is practised in Japan.

Please contact me at marilyn@editude.com.sg if you are willing to help me with my research. I'm sorry to bother you, but there is very little information available online on the topic I am researching on. Thank you very much!

Fadoua said...

Dear Marilyn,

e-mail was sent :).

MCX Trading Tips said...

Superb and awesome post about "Tsumra-Ladies Cycling Tour - May 9, 2010"

Crude Oil Tips Advisory
Gold Tips Free Trial